- completion accounts for business acquisitions and disposals;
- legislative ‘size’ tests to ascertain financial reporting obligations;
- reporting to regulators and government agencies;
- measuring assets and liabilities for dividend payment purposes;
- calculating financial covenants.
Irrespective of the circumstances, most organisations will at some point face challenges in applying the requirements of Australian Accounting Standards.
Our accounting technical team has extensive financial reporting and advisory experience, which includes providing assistance to major listed companies, private businesses, not-for-profit organisations and public sector entities.
Subject to your specific needs, our accounting technical team can assist with such matters as:
- clarification of financial reporting obligations;
- application of Australian Accounting Standards;
- impact of new and revised accounting standards;
- appropriate accounting treatment of specific transactions and events; and
- robust and compliant accounting policies.
Our accounting technical team has the demonstrated ability to deliver sound accounting advice to help you satisfy your financial reporting obligations.
Webinar recording and registrations
Upcoming financial reporting webinars
The Future of Special Purpose Financial Reporting and the new Simplified Disclosure – 11 October 2020
December Reporting Season Update – 10 December 2020
Financial reporting webinar recordings
Revenue and Financial Instruments – one year on – March 2020
December Reporting Season Update – December 2019
Adoption of the New Revenue Standard – October 2019
June Reporting Season Update – 4 June 2020