Joining Pitcher Partners almost five years ago, Nigel brings over twenty-five years of experience in business systems to the firm. He works with clients to deliver optimum business outcomes and customer experiences through business process improvement, system implementations and integrating digital technologies. Nigel has strong stakeholder and vendor management skills, working with all levels of businesses to understand their needs, challenges and impact on customers; assessing options and delivering solutions that add tangible benefits.
A specialist in project management, business analysis, business process design, and developing customer-focused solutions, the businesses that Nigel works with value his natural eye for detail. He ensures accurate translation of business processes into requirements, specifications and service agreements.
Nigel also has experience implementing a wider range of business systems including Time and Attendance, HRIS, Payroll, CRM and Grants Management, both as on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Health and aged care: Project managed the implementation of the Kronos Time and Attendance system. Developed a parallel run, roll out and change management strategy and conducted a business readiness and configuration review that resulted in changes to the solution to align with the business’s operational requirements.
- Health and aged care: Led a sourcing engagement to define requirements and facilitate the selection of a payroll and HR solution that met the client’s specific current and future business needs.
- Dairy product manufacturer: Led a review of payment issues and EBA compliance; developing resolutions and configuration changes required for the business’s time and attendance and payroll solution.
- GP and allied health provider: Led a process improvement engagement to identify and develop an appropriate pay model for accurately calculating doctor’s pay and addressing inefficiencies in the fortnightly payment process.
Areas of Expertise
- Requirements definition and management
- Business process analysis and improvement
- Customer experience and digital strategy
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Project delivery and vendor management
- Software development and implementation
- Solution design and integration
- Data migration
- Test strategy and management
- Change management
- State Government
- Federal Government
- State regulators and agencies
- Health and aged care
Memberships & Qualifications
- Chartered Company Secretary
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications
- Prince2 Practitioner
12th June 2020
Whilst businesses may have a workforce committed to change and re-skilling to
perform different roles and responsibilities; businesses are unlikel...
Services & Specialisations