With over 25 years’ experience, Louise’s background in professional services and commerce, where she held senior financial and general management positions, provides her clients with a wealth of expertise.
Louise is a Client Director in the Consulting Division of Pitcher Partners Melbourne and she’s worked at the firm for over 17 years.
Since her return to professional services in 2002, Louise has been involved in a range of assignments encompassing organisational reviews, workshop facilitations, training, procurement activities and probity practitioner services.
Recent Significant Experience
- Review of procurement policies and procedures for alignment with relevant organisational and government guidelines.
- Advice and development of key documentation for procurement activities.
- Conduct of procurement activities including market engagements.
- Probity advisory assignments for public and private sector clients for various projects under differing procurement delivery models.
- Probity audit, retrospective reviews and investigations in relation to procurement activities.
- Development and delivery of tailored training programs covering a range of topics such as business strategy, procurement, and probity.
- Organisation capabilities reviews where the purpose is to assess current and desired capability levels and identify gaps and areas for improvement.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Sourcing (Procurement)
- Probity and Governance
- Commercial and Financial Advisory
- Strategy and Organisational Performance
- Higher Education
- Community Services
- State Government
- Statutory Authorities
- Local Government (Council)
Memberships & Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Learning Verve)
- Professional Development Program in Organisation Dynamics (NIODA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders (FIML)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (Dist) (RMIT)
25th March 2019
-------- SO, WHAT IS A COMPETITIVE DIALOGUE PROCESS? -------------------------
Competitive Dialogue is a unique procurement process that incorpora...
26th August 2016
Providers who are servicing the market will naturally begin to offer services
where they can achieve the greatest efficiencies. That is, services ...
Services & Specialisations
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation for providing quality independent audit and assur...Discover More
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
Back to People
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More