Eric is responsible for the Pitcher Partners security consulting team. This team helps organisations to understand and manage their cybersecurity risk through a wide range of services. These services are designed with organisational strategy and risk appetite in mind, ensuring that organisations can focus on their business objectives, while knowing their security is efficiently managed.
Eric is a pragmatic cyber/information security specialist with 20 years of international experience. His experience, in-depth knowledge of information security and technical background allows Eric to be a trusted advisor to executives and boards, lead security teams and design and implement security strategy and transformation programs.
Throughout his career Eric has led many teams, securing organisations on 3 continents. He is specialised in security management, governance, enterprise security architecture and security strategy. Based on his experience he considers understanding and working with people critical to achieving effective outcomes for all organisations.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) Candidate - Melbourne Business School
- • Bachelor in Computer Science - Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- CCSK (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge)
- CISSP-ISSAP (CISSP – Information Systems Security Architecture Professional)
- SCF (SABSA Chartered Security Architect - Foundation)
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
- (ISC)2 (International Information System Security Certification Consortium)
- AISA (Australian Information Security Association)
26th August 2020
The following steps can be followed with assistance from a cybersecurity
expert to respond to the breach effectively and establish stronger contro...
16th April 2020
*/Return to the COVID-19 news and updates hub/* 
While there are many benefits to a decentralised, or remote workforce, it is
not without ris...
10th December 2019
The Institute of Internal Auditor’s (IIA) report, OnRisk 2020: A Guide to
Understanding, Aligning and Optimizing Risk , identifies several
13th November 2019
.. Managing privacy and cybersecurity needs a whole of business approach
Pitcher Partners recently polled more than 50 professionals from a range ...
Services & Specialisations
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation for providing quality independent audit and assur...Discover More
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More
Back to People
It is a key business imperative, and a key driver of future performance, that organisation...Discover More