Edward draws on over a decade of financial services experience to create bespoke strategies, helping clients achieve financial objectives based on their unique circumstances and risk tolerance.
Most recently serving seven years as specialist Investment Adviser at Macquarie Private Wealth, Edward has also spent time in Private Banking at Westpac and Financial Planning with a boutique firm. This broad background, combined with Pitcher Partners’ unique blend of scale and independence, enables Edward to source the most appropriate solutions across the entire market to deliver superior outcomes for clients.
Edward’s investment philosophy involves creating a strategic asset allocation to match a client’s objectives and risk profile, from which to construct an investment portfolio combining core, long term holdings complimented by satellite positions to take advantage of specific company and industry opportunities.
Edward has a particular passion and expertise in global investment markets and the ongoing impacts of technological, political and societal disruption.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial markets analysis: Investment analysis of top down global macroeconomic data, and bottom up company and industry fundamentals to identify opportunities and risks.
- Asset Allocation: Combining strategic, tactical and dynamic asset allocation to ensure client’s long term objectives are met within their appropriate risk tolerance.
- Portfolio Management: Ongoing monitoring of client investment portfolios to ensure objectives remain achievable against evolving market risks and opportunities.
- Wealth Creation and Protection: Understanding and modeling of a client’s projected asset position and future income/expense needs, to provide a quantitative framework to ensure strategies remain appropriate and on target.
- Global Markets and FX: Specialist expertise in direct international shares and foreign exchange.
Specialist Knowledge Areas
- Financial Planning
- Generic Knowledge
- Margin Lending
- Cash and Deposit Taking
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Foreign Exchange
- financial planning
- Lending Portfolio Strategy
- life insurance
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (QUT)
- Diploma of Financial Services
- ASX Accredited Derivatives Adviser (ADA Levels 1 and 2)
- Representative of Pitcher Partners Wealth Management (RG146 qualified)
- 2012 Financial Services Council/Deloitte Future Leaders Award: Global Markets category winner
Services & Specialisations
Pitcher Partners Wealth Management, based in Brisbane, is an investment advisory practice ...Discover More
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More
Back to People