Daniel is a Partner in the Private Business and Family Advisory division, specialising in business management, accounting and taxation solutions. Daniel has over 10 years’ experience providing business advisory, financial and taxation services to small and medium family owned businesses. He has extensive hands on experience in a variety of technical and commercial issues affecting clients on a day-to-day basis and advises clients on the structuring and growth of their businesses.
Daniel’s position involves the provision of accounting and taxation services to a diverse range of clients with a turnover ranging from $1 to $100 million per annum.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Accounting: interim management and year end planning, financial reporting, budgets. Projections and cash flows.
- Periodic management accounting and reporting.
- Business Advice: commercial business advice, business planning, structuring and succession planning.
- Taxation advice and assistance including tax planning, GST, capital gains tax and indirect taxes.
- Annual financial statement and income tax return preparation.
- Food and Agribusiness
- Funds management
- Transport and Logistics
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (Monash University)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Adelaide University / Pitcher Partners Institute of Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
Services & Specialisations
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
In today’s complex and regulated corporate environment, it is crucial for organisations ...Discover More
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
When wealth accumulates in a family and is passed on through one generation to another, th...Discover More
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More
Back to People